1.18.2012

New York, New York


I'm heading to New York City this weekend. Ever since I moved from Manhattan, I've had an empty feeling that I do everything in my power to fix - whether that means religiously reading New York Magazine, drinking Manhattan martinis, or watching movies that were filmed there. Yes, that includes The Muppets Take Manhattan. This visit will be different though. I am crossing the bridge into Brooklyn to stay for one night. It seems that the majority of my friends have since relocated to this trendy and more affordable borough. I'm excited to visit my old stomping grounds in Manhattan, and to see my friends' new favorites in Brooklyn. If anyone has any recommendations for me (either in Manhattan or Brooklyn), don't be shy and let me know!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Little Owl, Spotted Pig, ABC Kitchen are always good

Chrissy @ My Fare Foodie said...

Great ones!

Anonymous said...

Stubbmled accross your blog and decided to have a very quick study, not what I usually do, but you have a great blog. Wonderful to see a site that isnt full of spam, and actually makes some sense. Awesome blog

Anne M. said...

Dinner - Quality Meats
Drinks - McSorelys

Chrissy @ My Fare Foodie said...

I loooove me some McSorelys!

Liza in Ann Arbor said...

Those photos are gorgeous! I don't have a food recommendation but I can recommend a cute little diddy called "Brooklyn" by Ann Arbor's (and Brooklyn's) Theo Katzman at http://theokatzman.com/#428/youtube

The first video is "Brooklyn". Anyhow, have fun!

Melissa said...

If you're hungover after a night out in BK, go to Smoke for some barbecue. Best wings i've ever had! I have dreamt about them

Unknown said...

Hope you had a great weekend! I'm planning a trip to NYC this summer and I can't WAIT